Monday, February 22, 2010

Stupid pot smoking bias.........

Well........... It seems we have a "Pissed off MOMMA" and we don't rteally give a fuck!


Just to re-iterate a previous point............ THIS IS MY BLOG, and IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT.... STOP READING IT!!!!


I have just heard that a certain OLD WHITE HAIRED FAT BITCH is running her mouth - when it isn't hitting the marijuana to anyone who will listen......(It seems she feels as though I'm talking about her son...... and if she'd prefer, I CAN NAME THEM BOTH!!!!) and is threatening to "run to the owner" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Who cares!!!!!! I have the microphone and they can take it away if they like,........... but I'm STILL GONNA RUN MY MOUTH & MY BLOG........ I am respectful, (as I have not called anyone's errors out by name) and simply state the obvious. It isn't my fault that she feels as though he walks on water... I am entitled to my opinion, and to tell the truth, I've been doing drag since he was a toddler!!!!!!! If you want your child to be embarrassed and humiliated when he goes outside of this part of the state, or outside of this state, then keep doing what you're doing MARY....... Far be it from me to give a fuck....... BUT......... If you want him to SUCCEED --- you might want to uncrumple your panties and PAY ATTENTION...................... (let's face it,........ you're biased. Plain and simple.)


If this person (or any of you for that matter) feels as though I am wrong...... go visit THE ROSE ROOM..... and then tell me you / they are doing everything right.

I'm gonna climb off of my soap box now....... until next time............ REMEMBER: It's MY WORLD..... you're just taking up oxygen!!!!! If you'd like a WAR.... I can give you one!

THE FABU QUEER!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Get'em Mimi!! Love a girl that tells it like it is, not how people want it to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie Underwood, you might want to let Jesus take the wheel.

    ReplyDelete