Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sorry for the lapse.... The SHOW Tuesday Night.... and BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!

Sorry for the Lapse.......





So it has been a while since I wrote anything caddy, interesting, or useless...... What in the world have you all been concerning yourselves with in myb absence? How did you make it thru the day? Who has been the focus of your life? I wanna hear ALL about it.... (NOT!!!!!!.........) HaHaHaHaHa Ain't that much changed since I been gone! IT'S STILL MY WORLD..... You're just TAKING UP OXYGEN HONTEE!!!!!









The SHOW at The Corner Bar Tuesday 4/20/2010....




So you know I am brutally honest in my opinions regarding the shows.... and you know that comes from my experience as an entertainer and the limits to which we must ALL hold ourselves.... So apparently......... some Queens have been listening!!! I walked into the Corner Bar in the middle of the first number of the night.... and my attention was immediately drawn to Miss Corner Bar 2009 - Dextaci.... Momma's PeePee's she was tearing it up old school with her lip sync... and while I was tail-cocked and have no memory of the song choice, I remember that I was impressed in her execution and the overall performance!! GOOOD JOB DIva! and then cut to Miss Helena Broadnax, as she brings out these colored blocks, and a ladder..... (LOVE PROPS) and she does this talent number that once perfected could be the ticket to a crown in her future.... Then...... Miss Dextaci decided it was her night to "let me have it hontee".... as she walked up onto the stage and performed my Signature Evening Gown Number....... Water From The Moon...... and let me tell you... even though I was in the back of the bar tearing up my own stage - Miss Dextaci had the lip sync and emotion running through her veins and was having a very MiMi moment! Miss Nathan was in complete spirit with her little pumps and lip gloss.... you're always a treat hontee! Overall the show was very entertaining and I was glad to see that the girls are working on some new things! Way to go..... but....... I'ma ask you to do betta!!!!




BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!! KamaRRRRRRRRoon!!!!!!






So........... you've all been wondering "When you gonna do a show... girl?" and I must tell you all to MARK YOUR CALENDARS..... and Save your CA$H..... MAY 22, 2010 @ The Corner Bar! MiMi will be out to perform for the "ROGER MAYES CELEBRATION - A TRIBUTE TO REVIELLE DEAUX DONROE" to pay tribute to one of the entertainers who was very influential to the beginnings of MiMi Wellch and a true friend. All proceeds will go to offset final expenses. Get there EARLY as it will be a packed house! and...... Remember that Tipping is not just a city in China!..... I NEED YOUR CA$H!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment